Please enough of this
Why tell me why, I did 3 generators alone then chase for 4 minutes and they don't even touch a gen or do something,they was like afk.
Tagged:
Trusted
Why tell me why, I did 3 generators alone then chase for 4 minutes and they don't even touch a gen or do something,they was like afk.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This happened to me yesterday, only they were green purple and red.
I did 3 full gens and half a gen solo.
I just played against a rank 20 trapper who just had their very first game.
Me a solo survivor with over 1000 hours into the game ๐
It's even worse on the other end. Rank 14 killer facing all reds ><
Welcome to Dead by Potatoes. Even in Red ranks, I see some people literally stand healing each other despite a gen 5 feet away from them about to complete. Or if I'm looping a killer as much as I can to buy time, they're off wandering around taking some pretty pictures while zero gens are being worked on.
They're reworking matchmaking as we speak, so your suffering will be ended soon, at least in theory.
Yesterday, i looped billy for 3 mins, only 2 gens are popped. And he hooked me in basement
Guess what my teammates do? One got one shotted just outside of basement while another one run down stairs and hide in locker.
So.. 3 of us hooked in basement. And the Iast one run down stairs and... you know what happened. Ez six feet under challenge lol
Edit: post match: all green ranks
If you did 3 gens and got chased for 4 minutes you'd have a minimum of 11,750 bloodpoints (and that's not counting generator skill check bonuses). You either didn't get chased that long or didn't do 3 gens. With that in mind and the fact that your teammates (and the killer) are likely all new to the game I don't see anything out of the ordinary in the tally screen. As the only experienced player 8n this match its on you to carry your teammates
Do you have any idea when the next chapter could come out?
No more than you do, unfortunately. Just based off past patterns, it will almost certainly be some time in March. Historically, chapter updates tend to happen around the middle of the month, but the Cursed Legacy chapter came out very early in December, so it's not a sure thing. Personally, I'm anticipating a mid-March release, but that's just my speculation, it's not backed up by anything official.
with those type of teammates i think devs just tells you "you have to play swf to have fun" xd maybe not on comms but just swf to know you have reliant teammates that will unhook you, or do 1-2 gens per game (not even talking about "genrushing" just doing 1 fckin gen)
i bet that chase didnt lasted 4min, hes exaggerating in same way as killer says gens were done in 3 mins but on my timer it was like 8min xd
That's what I was implying, yes. It just seems like one of those times where a person complains their teammates didn't do much when they themselves didn't do all that much either. I'd take this one step further and say based on his experience (devotion 5) and the killer's experience (green rank, relatively weak perks, no teachables), he could have done a lot better to carry the team.
Obviously i don't have perfect information and am basing my assumptions on what I see in the post and screenshot below it.