Lol wow i bet you get so much hate mail for this build.
Hows your BP gain with it? You get a decent amount of bp because usually i use bbq on legion bc he already gets alot of bp.
Ibet this slows the game to a crawl
I like using BBQ for the BPs, but I've been getting away from it to try to find interesting builds. Ironically, my Bubba is one of the characters that I havent been running BBQ on lately.
I run Thana, Dying light, Devour hope, and BBQ. Devour hope is interchangeable. Sometimes I run ruin instead. Add-ons: Legion Pin and the green duration add-on.
Another Build, I run Spirit Fury and Endurance with Iridescent Pin. Second add-on is whatever. I don't have Nemesis, otherwise I'd run that and Furtive Chase. As it is, I still usually just put on devour hope and BBQ.
I like using BBQ for the BPs, but I've been getting away from it to try to find interesting builds. Ironically, my Bubba is one of the characters that I havent been running BBQ on lately.
Same here especially on my main Myers bc he already sucks at BP gain anyways.
Do you ever put bbq on that legion build? If so which perk do you trade in for it.
Same here especially on my main Myers bc he already sucks at BP gain anyways.
Do you ever put bbq on that legion build? If so which perk do you trade in for it.
No, but then again...I'm also done lvling Legion.
4 full pages with the 5th page looking like this is the goal for all my killers. Ive got BBQ on afew other killers but I feel like this loadout just works too well on Legion to really wanna swap something out (just my opinion).
4 full pages with the 5th page looking like this is the goal for all my killers. Ive got BBQ on afew other killers but I feel like this loadout just works too well on Legion to really wanna swap something out (just my opinion).
Welp funny enough, just last night, I maxed out my Legion, maybe ill just run that build and during x2 BP events run bbq. How does the build fare without the Legion pin? Like if im not always wanting to use all my addons.
Im probably going to start working on Oni next with my BP.
Welp funny enough, just last night, I maxed out my Legion, maybe ill just run that build and during x2 BP events run bbq. How does the build fare without the Legion pin? Like if im not always wanting to use all my addons.
Im probably going to start working on Oni next with my BP.
Dunno, havent run out yet. I lvled Legion alot while playing Billy, so I have like 20 each of these addons atm. The pins expecially had alot of since I never bothered using them before.
Perks: BBQ, Nurses, Thrilling tremors, I’m all ears.
Addons: Susie’s mixtape, Stolen sketch book.
mori too if you want for those who didn’t donate to you ùwú
Work has been...last minute projects that need to get done a month ago...try not to let it disrupt gym time...anywho...your build is up next...still more builds to go 😂
Work has been...last minute projects that need to get done a month ago...try not to let it disrupt gym time...anywho...your build is up next...still more builds to go 😂
Well... I 4k'd with this one but i think it was against baby survivors...
4k...they had one more gen to fix...i thought it was over for me but the snowball happened becaused i had stacks with stbfl and unhooking survivors and picking up a slugs turned risky 👀
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was like "who the ######### is Susie" lol. IDK why I kept thinking of kate in her cowgirl thot outfit, that would be a Susie
I like the legion community, yall cute
I like using BBQ for the BPs, but I've been getting away from it to try to find interesting builds. Ironically, my Bubba is one of the characters that I havent been running BBQ on lately.
I run Thana, Dying light, Devour hope, and BBQ. Devour hope is interchangeable. Sometimes I run ruin instead. Add-ons: Legion Pin and the green duration add-on.
Another Build, I run Spirit Fury and Endurance with Iridescent Pin. Second add-on is whatever. I don't have Nemesis, otherwise I'd run that and Furtive Chase. As it is, I still usually just put on devour hope and BBQ.
Same here especially on my main Myers bc he already sucks at BP gain anyways.
Do you ever put bbq on that legion build? If so which perk do you trade in for it.
No, but then again...I'm also done lvling Legion.
4 full pages with the 5th page looking like this is the goal for all my killers. Ive got BBQ on afew other killers but I feel like this loadout just works too well on Legion to really wanna swap something out (just my opinion).
Welp funny enough, just last night, I maxed out my Legion, maybe ill just run that build and during x2 BP events run bbq. How does the build fare without the Legion pin? Like if im not always wanting to use all my addons.
Im probably going to start working on Oni next with my BP.
Dunno, havent run out yet. I lvled Legion alot while playing Billy, so I have like 20 each of these addons atm. The pins expecially had alot of since I never bothered using them before.
BBQ Corrupt Sloppy Pop
Work has been...last minute projects that need to get done a month ago...try not to let it disrupt gym time...anywho...your build is up next...still more builds to go 😂
Well... I 4k'd with this one but i think it was against baby survivors...
I don't have julie's bloody mask 😔
I'm off topic but I recently came across a video on YouTube of a tutorial on how to make the Susie mask.
Obviously there are other videos out there of people doing the same but this guy has to have the best finished product I've seen.
Anyways if you're interested here is the link ✌https://youtu.be/_8mrYz25iXo
4k...they had one more gen to fix...i thought it was over for me but the snowball happened becaused i had stacks with stbfl and unhooking survivors and picking up a slugs turned risky 👀
I stopped 6mins in and went to the end result because I need to fit in one or 2 or three more matches...but whoa...that mask...
i lost track of this with "work/life" balance going to absolute poo! Thanks again to everyone for the input 🤘