are you a killer main or a survivor main
What do you mean by ''Side''?
Is this a war?
Oh no...
Seems kinda aimed at inciting arguments
This may be a war, but I’m Switzerland. 😏
its click bait to suck you in
Honestly i also play survivor just to learn how to counter their movements using killers but yes occasionally i do pull a only playing survivor week
While living in America justifies that you play Killer, I do like both roles.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What do you mean by ''Side''?
Is this a war?
Oh no...
Seems kinda aimed at inciting arguments
This may be a war, but I’m Switzerland. 😏
its click bait to suck you in
Honestly i also play survivor just to learn how to counter their movements using killers but yes occasionally i do pull a only playing survivor week
While living in America justifies that you play Killer, I do like both roles.