make all perks in the bloodweb very rare
We have so many perks in the game, I still don't know why do we have perks that go only to a rare rarity on tier 3.
Since the perks go from alphabetical order it's pain to find some perks because of the different rarities.
Just make every perk on tier 1 uncommon, tier 2 rare and tier 3 very rare. Or add a search button.
Comments
Would this not raise the price of perks on average overall?
God, pls more threads like this.
Because these ideas would make the game really better instead of "Nerf this" "Buff this" "Slugging shouldnt be allowed" "This killer is OP" "Mimimimimi" "Survivor have the power role" "mimimimimimi"...
Yeah, I agree. The different rarities aren't logical anyway.
Some perks will still cost the same, because a few perks have the rare rarity on the tier 1.
did people forget perks used to be ultra rare?
I know that they existed, but they had some problems with the bloodweb generation so they removed them, also there were some common perks aswell.
Honestly, at this point in the games lifetime, I think they should really remove tiered perks. The way you have to grind for every single character...I mean, if you want to talk about things that will scare new players away, a nonsense grind will do that more than any killer perk.
That will be the best thing they could do, because some perks have a number on them just because there are 3 tiers.
Agreed. Even with the changes to the bloodweb from a while back, the grind is just too much.
Learn rarities, I don't want to spend more bp personally.
I would rather have perks between common and ultra rare on the blood web at tier 3.
They need to start doing a blood point weekend at the end of each month to help lessen the grind a bit. If I was new player I would not touch the game because of the grind.
How many hours does it take to get every single perk on just one killer or survivor without prestige 3x