Keep cosmetics in the store
Remove notifications for new cosmetics from popping up in main menu when loading into a game. I don't see how it's related to any changes affecting gameplay and why they gotta pop out next to patch notes. Keep this stuff in the store. This isn't a free to play game, where we gotta go through the commercials
Comments
GL with this
They want to sell the cosmetics, I'm sure they make most of their money from them.. best way to do that is to have the thing pop up once a new one comes out. Which is like once every 2 weeks or so? If it bothers you that much, I don't know what to say..
i like seeing the new cosmetics
That, too.
I see them on the Discord, but it's nice being reminded of it in-game so I can check what they actually look like.