See ya in a couple of months if the game is still going by then. Going back to WoW
In either case i am waiting out the new MMR. Games for me on both sides are just not fun so i am going to take the advice and leave till things are properly addressed
In either case i am waiting out the new MMR. Games for me on both sides are just not fun so i am going to take the advice and leave till things are properly addressed
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
See you next week
Hah. I played in the World of Warcraft for 7.5 years until I went to DBD. After the nerf of ruin I don’t see my favorite killers in the game. I'm tired of play against new doctor and also returned to WoW :)
lol ok
Except, you wont. They said months. Learn to read.
you think its funny, but it's sad so many people resort to leaving. The game is in a ######### state and people telling us they're leaving let's us know how bad it's getting. I used to be like you. Flippant and trying to get a laugh, but the game is going downhill.
It's a shame you cant see that when everyone leaving is doing it for the same reasons.
bruh people have been making these posts since forever on the forums, and forever in any game.
This game’s always been in a bad state; and just like other games if someone quits because they don’t agree with something, who cares?
like
bye👋
What he said, I've seen several forums on people leaving the game because they don't like how things are.
Sometimes you just gotta accept things in life :/
And you should learn to take a joke. Not to late to start a new years resolution
I think I've seen this before
What about the rift?
bye
Have you tried Final Fantasy XIV? I stopped playing WoW for FFXIV, so if you anyone plays, or switches from WoW, let me know and I'll join you x'D
Ok? You don't need to announce your leaving the game for a while.