Why are people complaining about survivor turning

All you have to do as killer is wait for the survivor to 360 and when they are done or in the middle of it lunge not at the beginning just follow them with your camera and problem solved what the real problem is you killers being to gullible and falling for a dumb trick

Comments

  • On console this is a problem because the survivors can usually turn quicker than the killer at full sensitivity. PC should be fine, though.

  • @bullet2th47 said:

    All you have to do as killer is wait for the survivor to 360 and when they are done or in the middle of it lunge not at the beginning just follow them with your camera and problem solved what the real problem is you killers being to gullible and falling for a dumb trick

    Why? Because even a 2 head is not dumb and knows where to aim, so that the survivior gets hit at the end of the spin.

    But then Animation Enhancement + Dedicated Server combo says "NO, I know there the survivior is better than you" and makes you hit empty space behind the survivior. Amazing.

  • Tornado turning + low sensitivity on console + hit boxes + dedicated servers = screw your hit lul.

  • @xCarrie said:

    Tornado turning + low sensitivity on console + hit boxes + dedicated servers = screw your hit lul.

    You forgot animation enhancement

  • @bullet2th47 said:

    All you have to do as killer is wait for the survivor to 360 and when they are done or in the middle of it lunge not at the beginning just follow them with your camera and problem solved what the real problem is you killers being to gullible and falling for a dumb trick

    False!

    Consoles have low sensitivity compared to survivors turning speed plus legion has severe fps issues during feral frenzy.

    This is an unfair situation like the oni 180 flick was and it needs to be nerfed

  • @Jasonisanicefella said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/127668/why-are-people-complaining-about-survivor-turning

    False!

    Consoles have low sensitivity compared to survivors turning speed plus legion has severe fps issues during feral frenzy.

    This is an unfair situation like the oni 180 flick was and it needs to be nerfed

    I think that if only Animation Enhancement didnt make you miss every time, it would be ok.

  • @Cheers said:

    On console this is a problem because the survivors can usually turn quicker than the killer at full sensitivity. PC should be fine, though.

    Except a good killer wont turn, but sidestep and block the 360 and hit them anyway.

    As a ps4 player, I've had this happen, and done this many times.

    They bait the camera turn, but dont ever expect the sidestep smack.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1070083#Comment_1070083

    Except a good killer wont turn, but sidestep and block the 360 and hit them anyway.

    As a ps4 player, I've had this happen, and done this many times.

    They bait the camera turn, but dont ever expect the sidestep smack.

    I really should implement that into my game, so simple yet that would help so much.

  • @Archimedes5000 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1070173#Comment_1070173

    I think that if only Animation Enhancement didnt make you miss every time, it would be ok.

    I think for legion they should do more, the fps is terrible and survivors are sometimes moving in a janky, twleporting way.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I have been playing this game on console for 4 months and I still cannot properly counter 360’s no matter how much I tell my stupid brain. So it’s not as simple as “just slow down or back up”. Things happen so quick and then there is DH to account for.

    Also, the small radius or radial on which Survivors’ can turn is just unrealistic.

    I don’t think there’s ever been a 3rd person HORROR game I’ve played (Survivors are 3rd person) that allows such a thing. It’s not normal.

    If Killers are subject to all sorts of limitations, like temporarily stunned after attacking or blinking, then this should be addressed somehow.

    Survivors somehow need to turn slower, or the killer can somehow turn faster, or something.

    Keep practicing

    don't be so quick to hit them back up from them get the rhythm how there moving and then hit them

  • @Jasonisanicefella said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/127668/why-are-people-complaining-about-survivor-turning

    False!

    Consoles have low sensitivity compared to survivors turning speed plus legion has severe fps issues during feral frenzy.

    This is an unfair situation like the oni 180 flick was and it needs to be nerfed

    I play on console and always hit 360 attempting survivors

    It isn't hard 😂

  • @Cheers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1070233#Comment_1070233

    I really should implement that into my game, so simple yet that would help so much.

    It works surprisingly well. I know because I died to it many times before using it haha. Cant 360 if the trapper is in your path. 😆