I dislike it because it doesn't make sense at all, if she was able to do that to alot of people bullying her then why was phase walk chosen instead of the ability to go crazy?
This one was the best one that they have released so far (havent completed Doctor's yet). They did an amazing job with the writing (despite a few grammar errors...) conveying her emotions. The transition from her normal self to a "true Yamaoka" during the cutscene was really well done.
I dislike it because it doesn't make sense at all, if she was able to do that to alot of people bullying her then why was phase walk chosen instead of the ability to go crazy?
Spirit's ability isnt a burst of wrath. Thats Oni's. Spirit's point is holding a grudge against those who wronged her and that rancour is what fuels her. Its not anger exactly. Its a similar emotion, but not the same.
This one was the best one that they have released so far (havent completed Doctor's yet). They did an amazing job with the writing (despite a few grammar errors...) conveying her emotions. The transition from her normal self to a "true Yamaoka" during the cutscene was really well done.
Spirit's ability isnt a burst of wrath. Thats Oni's. Spirit's point is holding a grudge against those who wronged her and that rancour is what fuels her. Its not anger exactly. Its a similar emotion, but not the same.
I dislike it because it doesn't make sense at all, if she was able to do that to alot of people bullying her then why was phase walk chosen instead of the ability to go crazy?
Because of all the tropes and powers associated with the onryo/stringy haired ghost girl archetype. As much as she is her own character, she is still a popular horror trope, so I think that the devs were trying to find a balance between the two.
I love the spirit and knowing onryo, I know that there's literally no way to appease them or redeem them, but that doesn't make me not want to. The poor girl got murdered unfairly and is now forced to wander through the entity's realm, killing everyone in sight forever. That's the power of an onryo, they never run out of rage. Knowing that she didn't like it just made it even more sad now that she's stuck like that forever.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
BONK
that felt sactisfying
Wish these options were not like this but
I dislike it because it doesn't make sense at all, if she was able to do that to alot of people bullying her then why was phase walk chosen instead of the ability to go crazy?
I have not read anything but I like this option!
This one was the best one that they have released so far (havent completed Doctor's yet). They did an amazing job with the writing (despite a few grammar errors...) conveying her emotions. The transition from her normal self to a "true Yamaoka" during the cutscene was really well done.
Spirit's ability isnt a burst of wrath. Thats Oni's. Spirit's point is holding a grudge against those who wronged her and that rancour is what fuels her. Its not anger exactly. Its a similar emotion, but not the same.
Oh you'll like Doctor's cutscene
I saw the leaks for it and lets just say
Feet
This new tome is boring and incompletable without Spirit and Jane in the first place.
Because of all the tropes and powers associated with the onryo/stringy haired ghost girl archetype. As much as she is her own character, she is still a popular horror trope, so I think that the devs were trying to find a balance between the two.
I love the spirit and knowing onryo, I know that there's literally no way to appease them or redeem them, but that doesn't make me not want to. The poor girl got murdered unfairly and is now forced to wander through the entity's realm, killing everyone in sight forever. That's the power of an onryo, they never run out of rage. Knowing that she didn't like it just made it even more sad now that she's stuck like that forever.
This, this right here....
Meh...A little bit dissapointed, look like a very classic shonen story