Licensed or original
So as a big question most people ask, what do you prefer, licensed or original killers.
For me I prefer original because the6 add more soul to the game
So as a big question most people ask, what do you prefer, licensed or original killers.
For me I prefer original because the6 add more soul to the game
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My first big love was Huntress. My second big love is Oni. I prefer original killers.
I love og's just like everyone but I'd be lieing if I said that licensed content isn't what REALLY gets me hyped.
I prefer licensed stuff because some of the characters DbD has got the rights to is impressive.
Mcote also hyped up the possibilities when they got Demogorgon saying they probably could go anywhere now.
I'd like to see that become a true statement with something crazy like Xenomorph or Chucky they would break DbDs current limitations if added and be entirely new. (Due to what would have to be changed like new animations/pull survivors and drop down hooks for tiny killers)
I like the original killers because I have a feeling the team builds around the power first then gives a shape to the slasher during development, but with licensed you get the slasher, then you have to build a power that works in universe.
Oh you also have to be careful not to make them pay to win so you'll never see a licensed killer in the same league as nurse or spirit or with a perk like ruin.
Don't look at Mettle of Man. They learned, I think.
Edit: Or Decisive Strike.
Original is the way to go in my book
I prefer ghostface that is all