Face Camping (Face Cam) Because Killers Are Upset
This nonsense of face camping someone over half way through the game because they're good has got to go. This can no longer be a supported "play style?" because it's the epitome of trolling. You legit have the power to make me sit there and do nothing so that's exactly what you're going to do. Because you're upset. No one should feel entitled to kills or escapes. However the way this community acts in game is as if that's how they want things to be. Like bubbas chainsaw rev that grants loads of camping, or spirit still being able to go half way across the map every 20 seconds. Now I have to abandon people and deal with NOED every single game too, I can't get every totem every round don't give me that bs I get 2-3 myself it takes up time.
Comments
A post about being a leet looper gets 14 votes up.s
This post that actually gives a constructive, albeit disherartening perspective on the bollocks of face camping. None. Well. None to I up voted it.
This community.
Still incorrect.
At base she can move a max distance of 35.2m.
https://youtu.be/X9Kfbl7LmCM
Watch it please.
lol, even better
i get what you are saying but im a rank 1 surviver main and if i loop you for 3 gens and you camp me because im the toxic one i see that as a win because i broke them and made them camp.
Devs, better listen to this man. He’s clearly a Rank 15 and has a complaint. Perhaps we can make it so killers can’t get 15m from a hook at all times.
I'm main survivor, you genius