As a Survivor, what killers do you see most often?
For me my past games have been Trapper and doctor but that could be just me
I barely see nurses
For me my past games have been Trapper and doctor but that could be just me
I barely see nurses
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ghostface and Billy currently at rank 8.
lately i see a lot of Docs and Spirits.
thats probaply due to the tome challenges though...
a very popular killer i see a lot other than the currently featured tome killers is the Huntress.
Rank 4 survivor on Xbox
Mostly see Freddy and a mix of trapper, pig and gf
Trapper, Wraith, Doc, Huntress mostly with sprinkles of Billy, Spirit, and Pig. Hardly see Plague or Oni. As for Nurse and Hag, almost nonexistent.
I just had 4 ghost face games in a row...
Lots of Hag, Myers, Hag, Legion, Doctor, Spirit
I wish I saw more Clown and Freddy
It has been surprisingly extremely varied on red ranks, I have played 6 survivor games today and the only killer that was ran 2 times was Ghost Face.
I only play survivor when I need to work on challenges these days. The most common one I see is Trapper. I see a lot of ghostface too. A fair amount of Hillbilly. A sprinkling of everything else.
Nea