New SAW trailer drops: SPIRAL: From The Book Of SAW.

SPIRAL: From The Book Of SAW trailer has dropped and available to view on YouTube.

From what little that was revealed, I have to say I am excited for Spiral. As a fan of the previous 8 SAW films, I have been eagerly awaiting this. The trailer looked to capture the mood of the franchise.

I rarely go to the cinema, but will probably go for this, along with Halloween Kills later in the year.

Anyone else seen it? Thoughts?

https://youtu.be/gj9wvN2T0zA


Comments

  • It looks like its gonna be an interesting idea seems like this movie is built around saw's teaching but brings in a new character who im interested to see.

  • I hope it knows how to exploit psychological horror like its antecessors

  • Come on man, GIVE ME SAMUAL L JACKSON. God damn give me Samual L. Jackson. What if they gave him like a "young" skin where he has an afro and suit and tie, straight up pulp fiction?

    Man they are ######### wilding if they dont at least try!

  • Looks like a copycat targeting police, so possibly a secret Hoffman diciple. They proved that they're still willing to add new "secret diciples" in Jigsaw with the mortician/doctor. Or it's the same guy trying to go after the cops as a continuation for what happened at the end of Jigsaw.


    Either way, super hyped! SAW is one of my favourite movie franchises, and the main reason I am a Pig devotee!

  • I could barely handle the original saw, had to walk out of saw2. Ain’t no way I’m watching this either.

  • @AvisDeene said:

    I could barely handle the original saw, had to walk out of saw2. Ain’t no way I’m watching this either.

    Was that on account of the gory or quality?

  • Gore. I also have a very vivid imagination so when I see things, I can some times feel or taste them. There was a scene in one of the movies where a guy was suspended by chains in a room with a hook going through his mouth. I was able to taste metal when I saw it and was like “hell naw” and bolted out. Snuck into another movie but I forgot what it was.

  • @AvisDeene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1074537#Comment_1074537

    Gore. I also have a very vivid imagination so when I see things, I can some times feel or taste them. There was a scene in one of the movies where a guy was suspended by chains in a room with a hook going through his mouth. I was able to taste metal when I saw it and was like “hell naw” and bolted out. Snuck into another movie but I forgot what it was.

    You can taste things? Lucky you didn't see the scene with the vat of pigs guts from Saw III 🐖🐖🐖

    😄

    I have to admit, after the original the gore just went in to overdrive. Sometimes it was a bit much.

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1074539#Comment_1074539

    You can taste things? Lucky you didn't see the scene with the vat of pigs guts from Saw III 🐖🐖🐖

    😄

    I have to admit, after the original the gore just went in to overdrive. Sometimes it was a bit much.

    Oh thank God! I used to drive by a pig farm for work and I still remember having to hold my breath and whip out the air freshener. One of the worsts smells you’d ever smell.

    I can’t taste everything I see, but metal for some reason is very distinct.

  • If Chris gets tortured, all I'll be thinking about the song will be playing "Everybody Hates Chris!"