Hilly Billy Infinite Chainsaw Run
PS4
My last game I had the killer use hillbilly and he would just run across the map with an infinite chainsaw which always made him super fast, I've tried hilly billy and I'm sure he gets exhausted after using it, is this someone using an exploit and should I report them?
My last game I had the killer use hillbilly and he would just run across the map with an infinite chainsaw which always made him super fast, I've tried hilly billy and I'm sure he gets exhausted after using it, is this someone using an exploit and should I report them?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Hillbilly can chainsaw sprint forever. If you just keep holding M2, he will keep sprinting.
Ironic or nah?
He has no limitation to how long he can chainsaw sprint, outside of hitting solid objects or survivors.
Unless he hit´s a three or a wall he can go on forever.
Ironic that people consider legit things hacks or exploits, while exploits are considered legit.
Hillbilly can chainsaw forever. He'll only stop if he hits something.
I think what you're confusing him with is leatherface, a different chainsaw killer. He's a big dude and wears a yellow apron. He can only chainsaw a short distance before he gets tired out (he goes "HUR HUR HUR HUR" while doing it), but his chainsaw can hit multiple people in a single burst.
Your damn right you will, he's one of three legitimate threats in the game, he won't get any nerfs and doesn't need them tbh. If you know how to avoid chainsaw and run from a regular m1 killer, you van beat him
It´s balanced towards survivors. Rank killer up and you´ll see yourself.
Anyone who lacks knowledge and asserts things based on that lack of knowledge will be, at the very least, corrected about it, and it usually won't be sweetly worded. It's part of the toxicity this place and game breed in general. But yea, killers seem strong when you first play, it will take a couple weeks maybe, and grinding a few perks, but eventually when you get used to physics and try playing killer yourself, you will see why we say this.