Everytime I eat fast food is like a flood comes out like after ten minutes why why me but other people can eat fast food and be my fine yet I destroy toilets and stomach hurt everytime
Uhh i’d go see a doctor if that’s the case, maybe it’s from all the salt that’s in there and it upsets your stomach? Fast food is bad anyways that’s why I don’t eat it unless it’s late and i’m out or at school and my friends go. The only thing that makes my stomach hurt is soda and I get bubbly when I drink it but I don’t have...that problem.
I’d go see a doctor though if you’re having problems like that, i’m not a doctor either but it’s probably the high salt that’s in all the food. Hope you get better!
Uhh i’d go see a doctor if that’s the case, maybe it’s from all the salt that’s in there and it upsets your stomach? Fast food is bad anyways that’s why I don’t eat it unless it’s late and i’m out or at school and my friends go. The only thing that makes my stomach hurt is soda and I get bubbly when I drink it but I don’t have...that problem.
I’d go see a doctor though if you’re having problems like that, i’m not a doctor either but it’s probably the high salt that’s in all the food. Hope you get better!
I read that they mistreat the animals and pump them full of antibiotics. It's only with place like mcdonald's with pizza places I am fine but mcdonald's I either have to evacuate bowels, vomit or both always feel like crap after eating it 😥
I read that they mistreat the animals and pump them full of antibiotics. It's only with place like mcdonald's with pizza places I am fine but mcdonald's I either have to evacuate bowels, vomit or both always feel like crap after eating it 😥
Yeah i’ve read about that it’s sad but it brings them money so they’ll keep doing it. :/
McDonald's is really bad with salt so I stay away from it, is that the only place or just fast food in general?
I only eat there for the fries, whoppers are gross and they put a pound of mayonnaise on it. I’d stay away from fast food unless it’s the only thing available. Try to find out if it’s certain meats or ingredients too that cause it cause that must suck to have
I only eat there for the fries, whoppers are gross and they put a pound of mayonnaise on it. I’d stay away from fast food unless it’s the only thing available. Try to find out if it’s certain meats or ingredients too that cause it cause that must suck to have
I think it's the chicken but could also be the fries
What does your diet look like when you don't eat fast food? And do you have any health issues that could be related? Also, what do you usually order from the places that is making you sick?
If your normal diet is mostly healthy food, the very high amount of grease in fast food can definitely make you sick if your body isn't used to it. A fiber deficiency could also be a related issue.
It's probably because of the millions of flavours they put.Not to mention how fake their meat is.
I don't struggle with things like this probably because i have a very strong stomach.
Besides why would you want to eat fast food like, ever?I don't blame you if you do, but please don't eat it all the time.I know how good and tasty it is but it will eventually cause health problems.
What does your diet look like when you don't eat fast food? And do you have any health issues that could be related? Also, what do you usually order from the places that is making you sick?
If your normal diet is mostly healthy food, the very high amount of grease in fast food can definitely make you sick if your body isn't used to it. A fiber deficiency could also be a related issue.
It's probably because of the millions of flavours they put.Not to mention how fake their meat is.
I don't struggle with things like this probably because i have a very strong stomach.
Besides why would you want to eat fast food like, ever?I don't blame you if you do, but please don't eat it all the time.I know how good and tasty it is but it will eventually cause health problems.
Because I was stressed maybe I should have ordered a pizza instead with some Ben & Jerry's then moped around as ghostface to confuse the survivors
i can eat very unhealthy and still have no issues, i guess im just a lucky one. but not everyones stomach can handle fastfood, try to lessen eating it.. and eat something else instead when you're stressed.
i can't relate because i cannot eat anything when i'm stressed😐
i can eat very unhealthy and still have no issues, i guess im just a lucky one. but not everyones stomach can handle fastfood, try to lessen eating it.. and eat something else instead when you're stressed.
i can't relate because i cannot eat anything when i'm stressed😐
I won't be having it anymore. These burger places trying to end me 😖
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Uhh i’d go see a doctor if that’s the case, maybe it’s from all the salt that’s in there and it upsets your stomach? Fast food is bad anyways that’s why I don’t eat it unless it’s late and i’m out or at school and my friends go. The only thing that makes my stomach hurt is soda and I get bubbly when I drink it but I don’t have...that problem.
I’d go see a doctor though if you’re having problems like that, i’m not a doctor either but it’s probably the high salt that’s in all the food. Hope you get better!
I read that they mistreat the animals and pump them full of antibiotics. It's only with place like mcdonald's with pizza places I am fine but mcdonald's I either have to evacuate bowels, vomit or both always feel like crap after eating it 😥
Yeah i’ve read about that it’s sad but it brings them money so they’ll keep doing it. :/
McDonald's is really bad with salt so I stay away from it, is that the only place or just fast food in general?
That and burger King
I just drink a lot of tea. Easy xd
As a remedy?
As everything. Tea is my life. It's legit the only drink that I like except juice and H2O
Tell me why is mcdonald's still in business if they poison their customers and advocate animal abuse?
I don't eat McDonald's easy. Also,why is dbd a fair game when survivors lie about the game being totally balanced?
😶
HALP! I need some botty! HALP! Not just any botty! HALP! 😄
Careful on the fast food bud. I love beer...but it sure don't love me back.
I only brought it because I was stressed 😔
Well it seems the side effects may of been even more stressful.
Hope you feel better!
I only eat there for the fries, whoppers are gross and they put a pound of mayonnaise on it. I’d stay away from fast food unless it’s the only thing available. Try to find out if it’s certain meats or ingredients too that cause it cause that must suck to have
Afraid not this other thing is way worse than food poison
I think it's the chicken but could also be the fries
What does your diet look like when you don't eat fast food? And do you have any health issues that could be related? Also, what do you usually order from the places that is making you sick?
If your normal diet is mostly healthy food, the very high amount of grease in fast food can definitely make you sick if your body isn't used to it. A fiber deficiency could also be a related issue.
It's probably because of the millions of flavours they put.Not to mention how fake their meat is.
I don't struggle with things like this probably because i have a very strong stomach.
Besides why would you want to eat fast food like, ever?I don't blame you if you do, but please don't eat it all the time.I know how good and tasty it is but it will eventually cause health problems.
I don't really eat normal people food 😶
Go to a real restaurant or make your own.
It was a McChicken sandwich though
It's still the same flip out the beef with chicken fast food restaurants are just gross in general
Hey everytime I get out they pull me back in
Because I was stressed maybe I should have ordered a pizza instead with some Ben & Jerry's then moped around as ghostface to confuse the survivors
What does this mean 🧐
Are you on a dog-food only diet? Does your diet consist of lip-balm, leather shoes, and play-doh?
Mostly pasta
poor you😟i wish i could halp
i can eat very unhealthy and still have no issues, i guess im just a lucky one. but not everyones stomach can handle fastfood, try to lessen eating it.. and eat something else instead when you're stressed.
i can't relate because i cannot eat anything when i'm stressed😐
I won't be having it anymore. These burger places trying to end me 😖