The Doctor is way too OP like this!

Doctor OP Build (Rank 1 killer, xbox with 3k+ every game): Whispers lvl3 + Huntress Lullaby + Monitor and Abuse + BBQ or PGTW

Addons to increase skillcheck difficulty and make them appear anywhere on the screen + reverse skillchecks

Proceed to shock blast whenever whispers activates

Place Lery's, The Game or Hawkins if you want a REALLY easy 4k


I've played using this and 4kd 5 games in a row, I've played against this and barely escaped cause of hatch in only 2 games (nobody uses this build, IDK why), the skill checks when affected by the doctor power are amazingly hard

Tip for doc: The Shock Blast can be avoided by getting in a locker

Comments

  • He is better ok, but OP is too much. Yes with a good build/ an hard skill check build on killer side maps it shines. Also depending on players skill level. But in big maps he can be in difficult.

  • I bring calm spirit as part of my builds now to counter doctor rendering his aoe skill almost useless, I can continue to do what ever i was doing with the luxury of knowing he has no idea where i am unless he uses his eyes.