My idea to change multiple people on a gen
This is not increasing the total time of 80 second gens, but instead increasing how fast generators are when MULTIPLE people are on it.
For each survivor on a generator, it speeds up the generator by 10 seconds, making 50 second generators with 4 people, 60 with 3, 70 with 2, and 80 seconds with 1
According to wiki, these are the normal times for a generator
This is without perks
This is with Prove Thyself


Comments
I do believe they did this awhile back, however Im up for this to happen again, hiwever not as major, maybe 15 seconds instead of 10?
There's always been inefficiency I think
Yeah it's pretty stupid how the hard cap starts only with 3 people on a gen.
Okay force survivors to spread out...empower three gens...alright let's implement it!
Wow I knew they were fast but that’s just ridiculous...
The speed of multiple on gens, and the toolboxes boosting repair speed are honestly the two major problems. The base repair speed when it's not being messed with is fine.
I don't have a problem with prove thyself either tbh since they are using a perk for it and you need those other people to even use it.
I mean I’m not against this idea of reducing one gen efficiency. But it won’t fix the complaining.
I think it’s already pretty well known that the best way to genrush is to solo three or four gens at the start.
What?! Dude, you want them all in one gen at the same time to make them bleed, remember how many gens are done early game does not affect your Gate Keeper emblem since last update.
3 men in a single gen (1 being chased) complete 3 gens in 86+ seconds and I'm not talking about traversing to pick which gen to do and if they do it right next to the other they are doomed 3 genning themselves
VS
3 men doing 3 gens at the same time, 1 per gen and 1 in a chase finish them in only 80 seconds.
Not many people know this, but you want them together for easy hits and time lose cause of healing, not split doing different gens at the same time.
Us red ranks 4 men SWF do gens separated for more optimacy, we even 99% them and change, then pop 4 in your face to make you DC
Current build I'm playing is Bond, Better Together and Prove Thyself (and We're Gonna Live Forever for the points).. so that way I can find people nearby working on generators, people nearby can find me working on generators, and we get a speed boost for coop action (along with the bloodpoint bonus for me)
Was tempted to use Kindred instead of Prove Thyself, might try it out for a few games, have a full Aura Reading build maybe.
But yeah anyway.. repair speed really adds up when you have perks and toolboxes, and 3 people on the same generator. Heck 2 people with toolboxes + prove thyself can make short work of a generator..
I am kinda okay with that though, because you're giving up DS, adrenaline, all those meta perks to do that. I think the multiple people on the gen and the toolboxes are really the central problem, they shift the game so much in a survivors favor. Toolboxes are the biggest culprit, but multiple people on a gen can get insane.
I've had games where multiple people are on one gen and they don't even run, they just stay on the gen right up till I am about to grab them so I don't, I hit them, the other 2 keep working and they just power through it to get the gen done with literally no fear of the killer because they are not even a threat to them and they know it.
Yeah I don't run meta perks because to me, they're boring and not my style.. just because everyone and their mom likes those perks doesn't mean I do too.
And I've seen those groups of survivors too.. either they all fly away as you approach, or they commit to finish it in your face.