OP never said they were toxic, OP just stated that they say the weirdest and stupidest things... e.g: "Why bring franklins?" while they bring 3 toolbox's
So we are just making fun of a not-so-smart question from one survivor?
the killer didn’t see the rarity of the items, and 2 toolboxes and 1 flashlight does not mean you have to take franklins. Could have also been worse items.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nothing bad. All they asked was "Why Franklin's" I wouldn't answer their question because it's obvious. I'd bring it too.
What’s the problem here? No toxic messages there
You were able to get 3 kills despite that loadout and possibly a 4man SWF. Good on you I guess?
Nothing bad (that time) no, but it's not a smart question considering the items they queued up with.
Sorry, camping as Huntress is lame.
I only accept your opinion when you camp with Bubba and your Chainsaw ready. And keep camping when the Survivor is dead, to show absolute dominance.
In fact hook survivors on the same hook the last person has died on.
So we are just making fun of a not-so-smart question from one survivor?
the killer didn’t see the rarity of the items, and 2 toolboxes and 1 flashlight does not mean you have to take franklins. Could have also been worse items.
Hangmans Trick value spotted.
Just LMFAO next time stay on basement :) hahahahahaha thats hilarious xD
LOL camping exit gates ? super epic mega face palm. Next up camping gens.
They need some Snickers®
LAMO I wouldn’t be surprised if survivors complain about that and the devs reduce killer BPs for walking between gens