Killer DC's = my challenge being incomplete
Why is this a thing? Currently doing the complete 10 gen challenge. Only 3 to go, I completed 3 gens in a match but the killer dc'ed...game ends and I still need to do 3 gens.
Is this an oversight or planned feckery?
Comments
Any survivor complaints gets ignored 100% this game is dying and it's killer mains fault
But this is the second tome...did no one notice?
This problem existed already with the last tome. Do you remember the "sacrifice all survivors in the basement" challenge? Survivors could easily deny the killer the challenge by dc'ing. Happened all the time, so many people were complaining.
I have no idea why the devs ignore this problem.
Killers can deny survivors challenges, survivors can deny killers challenges. And the developers are fine with that.
As annoying as that was, it was understandable as to why the challenge wasn't complete. Survivor dc'ed before they made it to the hook so the sacrifice never happened.
But in this scenario the gens were already done, I had finished my objective. And the game literally takes it back because the game ended prematurely.
Survivors dc'ed while they were being carried to the basement. They even dc'ed while they were hooked in the basement.
Complaining about group A being able to deny group B a challenge by dc'ing while defending it when the roles are reversed is pretty sad.
You are missing my point. I'm not defending survivors dcing. I'm not saying that one is ok and the other isn't.
I'm simply talking about the logistics of the situation, the survivors are knowingly dcing to stop that challenge but there isnt a remedy for that. There is no way of the game knowing that you was going to hook that survivor in the basement so it makes sense why you wouldn't get that challenge (once again, I'm not defending the survivors)
But when the killer dc's, the game should know what I've already done as the survivor. In fact it does when you get scored via emblem score and should complete my challenge accordingly.
Lastly just in case you haven't got the message yet, I do not think either team dcing is fine.