I feel like swf is the only thing I ever go against now at ranks

i rlly wish bhvr added a option to disable swf pairing because it’s legit the only thing I’m ever going up against and I know it’s swf because you can check the friends list after the match on Xbox

Comments

  • People wanna play with their friends mate. That and why would they willingly go solo survivor when they can make a looking for group post to play with 3 other people on mic? Hell, they can even see how many days the people that reply have on the game imediately. They have practically no reason to handicap themselves.

  • Console very bad for swf pc I think not so bad

  • @AlbinoViera said:

    People wanna play with their friends mate. That and why would they willingly go solo survivor when they can make a looking for group post to play with 3 other people on mic? Hell, they can even see how many days the people that reply have on the game imediately. They have practically no reason to handicap themselves.

    I guess my fun doesn’t matter lol, I don’t like having to sweat for a 4k lmao

  • @hex_genrush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1065295#Comment_1065295

    I guess my fun doesn’t matter lol, I don’t like having to sweat for a 4k lmao

    Any kills in general LOL

  • I am on Xbox and I never feel bad dodging an obvious SWF lobby. You can't avoid all of them but the toolbox, toolbox, toolbox, key Nea's arn't fooling anyone.

  • @hex_genrush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1065295#Comment_1065295

    I guess my fun doesn’t matter lol, I don’t like having to sweat for a 4k lmao

    You're playing killer, of course it doesn't. lol

    Just chill and aim for two kills at most, trust me, you won't burst a blood vessel that way. Survivors never sweat to escape, ya shouldn't sweat to kill em. Relax and have fun with it.


    It is the sad truth though. On Xbox we will ONLY go against SWF's at Red-Ranks. They have no reason not to play with friends or make a post after all.

  • You can't tell who's swf unless you're running Blindness effect.

  • @hex_genrush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1065295#Comment_1065295

    I guess my fun doesn’t matter lol, I don’t like having to sweat for a 4k lmao

    A 4k pushes you to top ranks, at top ranks it should be competitive/"sweaty", no?

  • With how miserable solo queue is at the moment, you shouldn't be surprised to see so many swf groups.

  • I think a lot of the times people think they are facing swf, but it's just crappy matchmaking and players who now how to react with their teamates

  • The majority of my matches are at least 2 SWF at minimum. I run into more 3-4 SWF than I do entirely solo games. I check their profiles in lobby before each game to verify. I'm sure it might be less at lower ranks, but this is what I see at rank 1.

  • Welcome to red ranks...

  • On Xbox I always assume when I'm in red ranks I'm facing SWFs and most cases I'm right. That being said, I've only been playing survivor for 2 weeks here and there and already at rank 9. I can see why people would want to play with SWF there's no reason not to when you have soooo many garbage survivors who sell you out in so many ways and not bother to do anything other than be a detriment to the team.