Yep, this one:
The "change my mind part is more of a "post the one you think is better"
I dig it, only problem is the hood on the back
I see your challenge and raise you a Blight Body Billy with Rabbit Season legs.
Nothing beats this xD
But jokes aside, i like that combo a lot too, but prefer the biker pants instead of the skirt.
Default clown with just Mr.Puddle's head
Best cosmetic in the game
I like this combination the best.
@Quol said:I like this combination the best.https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/101/CA2YYI58LKNY.jpg
@Quol said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/101/CA2YYI58LKNY.jpg
But the legs showing a tattoo!
If we are talking about Kate-only, then this is the best mix for me. Love the glasses
You didn't say anything about this being only-kate so this is a picture of my favorite killer skin mix :3
The new Kate outfit is absolutely amazing but it's completely ruined by the hat on her back.
I refuse to buy it literally just because of that, it's hideous.
@touchfuzzygetdizzy said:The new Kate outfit is absolutely amazing but it's completely ruined by the hat on her back.I refuse to buy it literally just because of that, it's hideous.
@touchfuzzygetdizzy said:
That outfit is a meme
@Groxiverde said:You didn't say anything about this being only-kate so this is a picture of my favorite killer skin mix :3https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/216/3WPP48AKS0Q2.jpg
@Groxiverde said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/216/3WPP48AKS0Q2.jpg
He reminds me a orc from Warcraft :)
I think this is the best skin mix (for me) :3
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I dig it, only problem is the hood on the back
I see your challenge and raise you a Blight Body Billy with Rabbit Season legs.
Nothing beats this xD
But jokes aside, i like that combo a lot too, but prefer the biker pants instead of the skirt.
Default clown with just Mr.Puddle's head
Best cosmetic in the game
I like this combination the best.
But the legs showing a tattoo!
If we are talking about Kate-only, then this is the best mix for me. Love the glasses
You didn't say anything about this being only-kate so this is a picture of my favorite killer skin mix :3
The new Kate outfit is absolutely amazing but it's completely ruined by the hat on her back.
I refuse to buy it literally just because of that, it's hideous.
That outfit is a meme
He reminds me a orc from Warcraft :)
I think this is the best skin mix (for me) :3