Fatigue should be reduced and the add ons tweaked. Also I don't understand why your visual field needs to be reduced to a pinhole.
I find fun how feral frenzy is the only power that doesnt help the killer in any way shape or form to down a survivor and has the most drawbacks and the 3rd biggest cooldown.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Also I accidentally posted this with half of my title lol shh no one noticed the edit
Fatigue should be reduced and the add ons tweaked. Also I don't understand why your visual field needs to be reduced to a pinhole.
I find fun how feral frenzy is the only power that doesnt help the killer in any way shape or form to down a survivor and has the most drawbacks and the 3rd biggest cooldown.
Meanwhile nurse has 1.5 seconds fatigue base.
The original title was "Remember when cold dirt was 1 second"