Sacrifice two survivors during Endgame again?
I think I remember this challenge being in the last tome, but why did it get put in tome 2? As a killer challenge it kinda feels like one would have to throw the game in order to accomplish it, even then it feels a little TOO difficult for tier two of the tome itself. If anything, it feels like a tier four challenge than what it is currently.
Comments
This one is easier than the one in the last Tome. It's not a master challenge, which means it's effectively just "sacrifice one survivor during the EGC, twice".
Oooooooh that makes a lot more sense lol. Guess my reading comprehension skills need a bit of work, eh? :y
Mad props to everyone who got the original version of this challenge. Hats off to you. I'll drink to that.
Haha, no worries. Happens to the best of us! ๐
I feel a lot of these challenges would be more reasonable if they removed the "In one trial" requirement.
bloodwarden + noed = done deal
As long as there isn't a challenge to save people during egc.... That one was way too difficult.
Anybody know if it counts even if they are hooked before egc begins but get swallowed by the entity after it begins?
That should count, yes.
Ah thanks, good to know. Wasn't sure if I should slug ppl til egc gets triggered and then hook em or just hook em and close the hatch/wait for the gate to open.
Then you better tip a fedora, as I did it with Freddy using Bloodwarden and NoEd