Say if I were to ever move to pc what survivor should I first start with

First time I started with David because an invincible dash sounded amazing as a noob

Comments

  • David has WGLF so it was one of my first too, but the original crew has some good perks for the start (Sprint Burst, Self Care, Iron Will, Prove Thyself) the safest bet is probably Jake I guess.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    David King for WGLF is like killers starting off with Bubba for BBQ. Cuts the grind down immensely.

    Besides, Dead Hard is the meta exhaustion perk as well.

    There is no meta exhaustion perk, shows how much you understand this game. If any exhaustion perk is "meta" it would have to be BL because it has the strongest effect. Other meta perks are meta because they have the strongest effect.

  • David , don’t level up Claudette just for self care because self care is garbage and takes to long

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1064322#Comment_1064322

    Oh? What other perk easily allows you to go "Oh, I messed up and made a mistake during my loop. Let me just push this button to erase it and extend the chase by at least another 30 seconds" at any point of time?

    I'll wait.

    lithe can allow you to make a mistake at a pallet

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1064322#Comment_1064322

    Oh? What other perk easily allows you to go "Oh, I messed up and made a mistake during my loop. Let me just push this button to erase it and extend the chase by at least another 30 seconds" at any point of time?

    I'll wait.

    Lithe, Sprint Burst, BL, even Head On sometimes.

  • Like many have already said. David. WGLF cuts down on the grind and DH is nice. After that id get BT from Bill to ensure a safe hook save. As much as I hate it, DS from Laurie would be next. After that probably get all the other good stuff in any particular order. SC, Adren, SB, Lithe, BL, IW ect.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1064339#Comment_1064339

    Lithe does not allow you to press a button anywhere to reach for distance to get to a pallet or window.

    Sprint Burst requires you to walk and use it at the start of the chase, therefore you cannot use it whenever you want.

    Balanced Landing cannot be used anywhere you want. That's why the perk sucks ass in Sheltered Woods.

    Head On cannot be used whenever and where you want. If you jump into a locker after making a chase in looping and I'm about to hit you, then you're just going to get grabbed.

    Seriously, you shouldn't accuse someone of saying "how little you know about the game" if you're just going to list exhaustion perks for the hell of it when they don't even relate at all to Dead Hard's ability to be used wherever and whenever with a literal press of a button so long as you're injured which again, is not much of a requirement.

    Sure Dead Hard is slightly easier to use and more flexible, but its effect is very weak to compensate. It's really only effective against Trapper and Nurse.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1064339#Comment_1064339

    Lithe does not allow you to press a button anywhere to reach for distance to get to a pallet or window.

    Sprint Burst requires you to walk and use it at the start of the chase, therefore you cannot use it whenever you want.

    Balanced Landing cannot be used anywhere you want. That's why the perk sucks ass in Sheltered Woods.

    Head On cannot be used whenever and where you want. If you jump into a locker after making a chase in looping and I'm about to hit you, then you're just going to get grabbed.

    Seriously, you shouldn't accuse someone of saying "how little you know about the game" if you're just going to list exhaustion perks for the hell of it when they don't even relate at all to Dead Hard's ability to be used wherever and whenever with a literal press of a button so long as you're injured which again, is not much of a requirement.

    You can use sprint burst any time you want by 99'ing your exhaustion. It still requires more effort than dead hard but it is a thing.

  • Dwight. I find killers to show a little more mercy to me when I play Dwight.

    Want to ensure they hate you? Pick Claudette.

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    First time I started with David because an invincible dash sounded amazing as a noob

    Did they not intend for players to move progress over between platforms? If we're just discussing here, i would probably start with Nancy, but if with no dlc david probably best pick for farming and dead hard

  • Laurie, because decisive strike is probably the strongest perk in the game.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1064374#Comment_1064374

    Except again, you can use it to reach a pallet or window, especially after making a mistake, to extend the chase much longer.

    You're fighting an uphill battle here. If it wasn't so good as you claim, then it would be used a hell of a lot less. I can show you literally dozens and dozens of videos where Dead Hard's effect basically nullified the mistake a survivor made. To think the ability to make a mistake, and be able to erase it at a press as a button is "very weak" baffles my mind.

    If you honestly think DH is only good against Trapper and Nurse, then I guess that "shows how much you understand this game".

    Reaching a pallet or window is often not as strong as reaching a god window across the map.