Survivors in the basement should always hear heartbeat and be affected by heartbeat perks.
I think its a neat little feature that will make basement more dangerous to hide in.
I think its a neat little feature that will make basement more dangerous to hide in.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
While it might seem a good idea in general, there are perks that would make this weird.. such as Infectious Fright.. (and others I can't think of right off the bat)
But then again, you did mention it would make the place more dangerous, so I guess you're right about that. But at the same time, anyone down there wouldn't know when it's safe to leave the basement safely, if the killer's around or not.. Not entirely sure adding something that makes getting basement kills even easier is a good thing.
What about the survivors become oblivious.. eh then again BT would be useless.. making a basement hook way more valuable.. interesting idea tho, maybe just blindness
I mean other than infectious fright, what's the matter if I'm afflicted by unnerving presence or something like that?
It would be interesting and the basement should be more dangerous. Maybe even bigger so its harder to escape from. It would be more fun if there was a reason to the basement besides from hooking and looting that one chest for both sides.
Maybe not a normal terror radius. Perhaps it's a different sounding terror radius .The entity's and its has own specific affect. That could be cool.
Blindness would be good. But at the same time.. if you're hooked, you couldn't tell if anyone's coming for you or not (unless they make it so being hooked in the basement is the only exception to the rule of being blind while down there)
Terror radius would be too easy for survivors to boost up perks such as Diversion and Stake Out, and for killers to abuse .. well I guess pretty much only Infectious Fright.. there are other perks that make changes to the radius but aside from that and unnerving presence.. and honestly the only thing you can do with items down there is heal (or try to blind the killer but not the best spot for that)