Rework Crappy perks

So this topic is not about all the op perks but the trash perks, I would like you to list trash perks from either side such as small game and monstrous shrine and show how they could be changed, maybe the devs would read this and know what the community wants!

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Iron Maiden should be immune of head on stuns.

    Small Game should reveal auras of totems, bear traps, and hags traps.

  • I'll go first:


    Technician

    You are adapt at handling machinery.

    The repair skill check needle can make two revolutions instead of one revolution before the action is considered failed.

    Upon failing a repair skill check, there's a 55%/65%/75% chance the generator explosion is avoided. You will still suffer from the regression penalty and repair cool-down.

  • @korean_zombie said:

    Iron Maiden should be immune of head on stuns.

    Small Game should reveal auras of totems, bear traps, and hags traps.

    Iron Maiden is good the way it is

  • @Flarefire_Xx said:

    So this topic is not about all the op perks but the trash perks, I would like you to list trash perks from either side such as small game and monstrous shrine and show how they could be changed, maybe the devs would read this and know what the community wants!

    I actually like Small Game how it is. It picks up bear traps, Hag traps? Freddy pallets and totems.

  • I haven't seen it in a game in the past couple hundred games I've played. It needs a buff. The best buff I can think of is a direct counter to head on.