Rework Map The Game - Gideon Meat Plant
My suggestion is to rework the map similar to how you reworked Lery's, I think reworking indoor maps should be of higher priority as they tend to create the most suspensful / intense gameplay. Make the map darker and add fog effects on the top and bottom floor, make everything look older and scarier, more blood and flashing lights, some really dark spaces, some really bright spaces. More Traps and machines that you would see in the SAW movies should be scattered about the rooms, torture equipment etc. But definitely lots of blood there needs to be like a room thats filled with water up to your ankles that you run through and things like that, with splashing sound effects and scary zapping sounds in certain rooms. Just make it super scary and dark with lots of sounds.๐
Comments
In saw 3 thee is a machine called the pig juicer. It would be cool if there was a room where that machine broke and all the water you suggested was said pig juice. I wonder why they don't have more of the traps literally in the game, same with the music. THE RACK theme would make a great chase theme for pig, same with JIGSAWS cycle trap theme.
https://youtu.be/TxtyASAjNP0----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr57iMlju3sBut knowing how handling coperate owned intellectual properties is, they probably couldn't get them or it would just be too expensive and a pain in the ass to do so. At least we got Amanda.
The best PIG killer in the series. Unlike Hoffman who was big mean man number 530 in horror movies. So good taste there devs.
honestly I'd like if a good majority of the pallets weren't safe I know people say it's a killer sided map but I find it unbearable to play on
Mite b cool. You know I always thought that map could be cool with environmental hazards that injured (not downed from injured) if they walked into certain areas.
(Like, trapped lockers with spikes on the inside, or doorways and windows with saw blades)
Dunno how you'd balance that but it would be neat.
The Game is the worst ######### map, both killer and survivior, cOrN is terrible too, but at least its survivior sided, I just hate The Game.
Either this map or Rotten fields.
Enviromental hazards would be fantastic and breath a lot of life into the maps and fit the "dark world" idea a lot more. I don't think survivors should be able to get down from them but even if maps had a lot of watery areas that made their footsteps very obvious or say...like in the swamp. Where running in really clear muddy patches could slow you down slightly and leave muddy foot prints for a secs would be a major improvement.
What kills me is that there is ONE enviromental hazard already that's never used again. The bell in the workshop. Entering the workshop through the door dings, letting everyone relatively near know you're there. I wish we saw that same mechanic reapply in some parts.
Maybe like a prison map where metal detectors will go off when you pass at multiple points or in the institute when a gen is activated and the lights are turned on so is a an auto-detection system that beeps loudly when its detects an intruder without a key card. Which would be everyone, including the killer.
Add fields of corn to the game map
Yes
At least it would make it interesting