Add some sort of benefits for people who play both killer and survivor instead of maining one.

I think a big problem in this game is that people main one side and are completely disconnected with the other side and how they play. Not saying you should play both 50/50 but maybe something like 70/30 etc.

Comments

  • I play around 60/40 or 70/30. I made that choice when I joined the forums, I wanted to have a good idea of the struggles that both sides face.

  • I like that...maybe separate dailies for each side and a shard/bp bonus for getting both done.

  • You get that juicy 300 extra exp for first day bonus' if you play a match as survivor then as killer.

  • @Quol said:

    You get that juicy 300 extra exp for first day bonus' if you play a match as survivor then as killer.

    Oh right. Problem solved xD