Can we stop comparing Streamers to Average Player.
I'm just posting because see a lot on the forums that people throw the "Well Streamers and Youtubers can do this and that so you should be able to do too."
I really don't want to get into ruin because that's beating a dead horse. But I just keep seeing people telling killers or even survivor well so in so streamer does well so why you crying get good..
Well guess what ? Most of us have Jobs and don't have the time to invest in this game like the streamers we watch. Most play the game for living. It's like comparing a Professional basketball players to the miner league players.
A multiplayer game concept as simple Dbd shouldn't cost someone high blood pressure. Lol True story.
Point being not everyone has time to become God Killers. No offense to my survivor friends I know many don't have time to master survivor either.
To be honest I think the days of casual play is over for the killer role and is never coming back. Either play sweaty or Play for fun and depip and get message Ez Every game. Sorry for being a little salty. I play red rank killer so don't say I am noob. I only play 2hrs a day if I'm lucky.
Comments
I think he he got into some trouble showing map exploits and griefing killers on youtube. I don't believe he has hacked anything. He disappeared for a while but when Noob3 returned he was somewhat reformed and he doesn't break the rules anymore. He has a large following because people admired his skills. Despite everything he is REALLY good at survivor, but I suspect like Zubat is just good at games, period. Also, unlike other streamers he doesn't really censor his chat, so his 'fans' can say or spam just about anything without fear of being banned. He has a lot of followers but I don't know what that means in the way of 'subscribers' for him.
According to him, a fellow Fog Whisperer's wife made a joke at another Fog Whisperers expense (it was mildly offensive, but not like, terrible), and Edgar KEKW'd it (on twitter). He was then kicked out of the Fog Whisperers.
Yes, he KEKW'd a joke tweet.
Ah I know the incident you're talking about. I didn't know he had been booted from the Fog Whisperers over it though.
Yep. He even had fellow Fog Whisperer friends of his (which is literally all of the Fog Whisperers except for like..one) offer to leave the program in protest. He told them "don't you dare, they give you a ######### ton of free auric cells".
I just waiting for the new game to take DBD place sadly. Till then just have to try to deal with this game or take long break but who knows maybe player base might be gone when I do return.
I know a large portion of Killer mains are burnt out some days I can only handle 2 or 3 matches. Lol When I was younger I use to play MLG for Halo but at least I got paid to play sweaty lol.
Delete.
*Mildly Offensive* Is a matter of opinion. Especially if you are close to someone with the condition they were mocking.
I'm glad he was booted, this is the first I've heard of it.
Interesting, I was baffled when he explained to me on stream why nobody of the other protested that. I think they should've done anyway.
Maybe you should consider what this particular person did before that. Kinda strange one gets punished for KEKW and the other making direct insults gets nothing.
Life isn't fair. I hope the originator is visited by karma in this regard, but it's out of anyone's control since the originator wasn't actually a fog whisperer anyway as far as I know.