I think it's pretty obvious. DS prevents tunneling, killers are tunneling now more than ever. Her other perks are meh at best. OoO can be used against you with no real plus to yourself.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it's pretty obvious. DS prevents tunneling, killers are tunneling now more than ever. Her other perks are meh at best. OoO can be used against you with no real plus to yourself.
Strongest perk in the entire game.
60 seconds immunity? thats like 3 generators
That's... Debatable. Top 5 definitely, but the best? I wouldn't say so.
I know people love decisive but my god how much I love this perk.
I was gonna choose sole survivor because I thought "I don't want to be a toxic OoO survivor" and then I remembered Laurie has DS.
It's an extremely powerful perk if you know what you're doing and how to use the perk.
My original choice was Object, but then I remembered how killers no longer respect DS so you'll need it.