"I have no problem applying pressure as clown"

I see this statement almost everywhere and I can't tell if its become a meme or if people are genuinely using it as an argument.


So what if you alone can apply pressure with clown that a hydrolic press struggles to match that doesn't mean others are able to apply this pressure

Comments

  • i have no issue applying extreme pressure as clown.

  • Its just Colton147 saying that, if you check the posts it’s him everytime lol

    I’d have loved to see him play.

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    Its just Colton147 saying that, if you check the posts it’s him everytime lol

    I’d have loved to see him play.

    i'm using it as a meme now :D

  • I have played Clown a lot since his release and he isn't as bad as they say he is. I can throw the bottles with great accuracy and use it to end chases very early but it works much better with decent add-ons. As for map pressure, I will throw one on a gen as I'm approaching to attempt to run them off of it and onto me. I do believe he needs a little something to his kit though.

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    Its just Colton147 saying that, if you check the posts it’s him everytime lol

    I’d have loved to see him play.

    Well he's been banned today, so hopefully we don't see a second account from him constantly spamming that, along with "the game is currently killer sided"

  • @kreeper124 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1060118#Comment_1060118

    Well he's been banned today, so hopefully we don't see a second account from him constantly spamming that, along with "the game is currently killer sided"

    "the game is much more killer sided." XD i do agree it's not survivor sided, but not killer sided either..

  • I tried to pressure with clown on temple and I only got 1 kill

  • @Seltas0208 said:

    I see this statement almost everywhere and I can't tell if its become a meme or if people are genuinely using it as an argument.

    So what if you alone can apply pressure with clown that a hydrolic press struggles to match that doesn't mean others are able to apply this pressure

    I have no problem applying ludicrous, insane, extreme, ridiculous, incredible pressure as Clown.

  • Sir I can apply immense pressure as clown



    So much that I get no kills and get told GG EZ in the endgame chat-Hoodied