Devs being peculiarly quiet
I haven't seen one post that has the red little "dev-community manager" flair in a hot minute. What's going on? I just want to make sure BVHR hasn't been kidnapped or something.
Tagged:
Trusted
I haven't seen one post that has the red little "dev-community manager" flair in a hot minute. What's going on? I just want to make sure BVHR hasn't been kidnapped or something.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Could have been watching the super bowl kekw
Probably tired of dealing with the backlash to their decisions.
Yep, their could be less backlash but they are ######### #########
Thanks for commenting, FleshTorpedo!
(r/rimjob_steve)
They have weekends off.
Well, I suspect it's because they get weekends off, like many do.
Rizzo been active too, he recently contacted me :P
Mandy upvoted me when I tagged her.
Peanits, I don't know about him. ๐
I think most Canadians watch football