Hi, how's your day going?
I'm currently searching for a lobby as a survivor for at least 10 minutes, I think i'll play killer again.
Edit: i found a match and won it
I'm currently searching for a lobby as a survivor for at least 10 minutes, I think i'll play killer again.
Edit: i found a match and won it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
fine, trying to bring myself to playing some killer games, but just watching otz instead and browser the web
I play chest defender while listening to a plump pimp
I"m trying to do a Daily Ritual to heal other survivors three health states.
I've been trying to get it done for hours. Survivors either won't let me heal them or killers find and tunnel me out first thing. -_- Unfortunately, survivor queues are faster than killer queues right now. I'd much rather meme around as killer.
My event cosmetics disappeared and I keep getting terrible teammates, I'm actually about to quit playing solo for good. Going pretty amazing so far.