What killer should I buy?
I don't care much about perks. I was thinking spirit since she is a tier but I really don't know.
So,what do you suggest?
I don't care much about perks. I was thinking spirit since she is a tier but I really don't know.
So,what do you suggest?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
spirit Lol but if you wanna be good learn nurse if your on pc that it ..also get shadowborn on her wraiths perk lol perks do matter
Don't pay them with real money until they don't adjust the fun factor towards the killers.
I'd say Spirit or Freddy. They're both pretty fun to play
pls just stop, stop, this has nothing to do with that
Sounds are bugged now, so it is about as much fun as playing Nurse.
Honestly, you should buy oni: Fun to play as and against (maybe no salty survs) and really strong
Always buy unlicensed content with Shards if at all possible and licensed content with cash. It saves you some money down the roads.
Unless there is a sale then go crazy.
ir shards
I just dont know who
I will pay with ir shards
What are your options for killers left to get and what's your playstyle?
Hag / Ghostface
I do not recommend spirit with the sounds being buggy still.
I mindgame a lot and my favorite is the doctor (the only bought killer)
I was thinking since I'll get genrushed to Oblivion that the spirit is what I need. She is hard to learn but not as frustrating as the nurse. Other than that I was thinking of plauge for the corrupt and ghostface to teabag. Other than those,I really don't know.
If you like Mind Games Spirits the queen of that. People will argue though. Shes an excellent killer, but her viability wanes when sounds are bugged. All 3 of her perks are useful as well.
Plague is fun shes unique and has 2 extremely great perks. You tend to get legitimately gen rushed playing her though.
Ghostface is nice, but cost actual money since he is licensed. He's viable at all ranks, but mediocre since his power takes too long to activate without addons. He has my favorite perk TT.
Who dont you have as killer tho? What ranks do you tend to play at?
10-8 and I only have doctor bought.
I would suggest Plague then first. Not only is she incredibly fun, but Infectious Fright is amazing on the Doctor.
Whenever a sale happens for whatever platform your using I would suggest grabbing them all.
Nurse is the strongest, but she takes A LOT of practice.
Spirit is the 2nd best. She also takes some practice & skill, but it's not comparable to Nurse. You should be able to get decent results with her relatively quick.
Playing weaker killers can often be pretty frustrating. So my suggestion is: Get Spirit.
If you don't have doctor, I recommend him. Many Survivors don't know how to counter him and run around like headless chickens. His powers are also really nice to find immersive players. It is so nice when I am led to a strong loop and not get pallet stunned because the survivor has to throw the pallet before I get there.
Plague is fun, but she is weak on large maps against good immersive survivors. I do enjoy barfing on downed or hooked survivors, it makes me giggle.
Hag is good if you want the survivors to hate you. So many people don't know how to crouch. Her addon the lets her teleport to her untriggered traps is op, and her perks are ok. New Ruin isn't bad, and really useful if they three gen themselves. The main issue I have with her is her point of view.
I'm a doc main fam xd
~_~
.
exactly, I forgive you know. Be a good boy
None of them. Save your money until playing killer isn't as anxiety inducing
Ir shards not money.
That isn’t what he is asking, he is asking what killer to buy, not being told to not get any killers. For me I would say a licensed character, because buy they original killers with irl shards, but I would say Mikey or Freddy for licensed or Spirit for non licensed
Ok thanks. I meant ir shards anyways xd
Ya boy Michael Myers. I think he is one of the most fun killers to play. And his add-ons give him very unique games. Also generally a lot of survivors enjoy facing him, so it's a win, win for everyone!