Voted "Same" only because fun is subjective and I cannot dictate what people enjoy.
If you were to ask me, I use to find killer the more enjoyable role but with the recent changes adding limitations to my builds (must focus on viable if you want a game longer than 4m) and the increasing time crunch with how fast matches can go, I find myself simply being turned off from the game.
I actually enjoy killer more than I do survivor but the word "fun" doesn't describe the way I enjoy playing killer in my opinion.
As a survivor, you can mess around a little, maybe cleanse a dull totem or two and still come out fine. You can run the killer for a long time on most structures and do so without breaking a sweat.
Playing killer is a lot more stressful: Unless you play a strong killer, you constantly need to make important decisions on how to play efficiently and then also have the mechanical skill to realize those plans (even though most structures don't leave much room for killer skill). However, this also makes it more challenging.
Therefore, I would say that survivor is a better role for just having light-hearted fun but playing killer is more satisfying to me personally.
Killer games usually go really well and are well balanced for me currently. Sure I may not 4k every game but I feel that both sides did really well. Even with the toxic swf flashlight firecracker the games can turn out really funny when they're so cocky and do smart plays.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Unless you have actual good teammates
I'm shocked by that vote, do you play killer often and what rank?
Which killer is fun, I need to enjoy it again
Rank 1 and atm playing a lot of killer cuz of survivor queue time
Which killer?
I'm confused, you play killer because survivor queue times are long? Wouldn't that mean you should have voted both or survivor?
Depends on the game, but I find Survivor to be just a less stressful experience most if the time and THAT is what decides my vote.
That being said, drawn out games with old Ruin as Pig were always a blast.
Every killer. Altought I play both sides equally, I found killer way more fun
Voted "Same" only because fun is subjective and I cannot dictate what people enjoy.
If you were to ask me, I use to find killer the more enjoyable role but with the recent changes adding limitations to my builds (must focus on viable if you want a game longer than 4m) and the increasing time crunch with how fast matches can go, I find myself simply being turned off from the game.
Survivor is more fun only because its thrilling to hide and run. Playing killer is basically a Beat The Clock experience.
Depends on the person playing and how they're playing.
I actually enjoy killer more than I do survivor but the word "fun" doesn't describe the way I enjoy playing killer in my opinion.
As a survivor, you can mess around a little, maybe cleanse a dull totem or two and still come out fine. You can run the killer for a long time on most structures and do so without breaking a sweat.
Playing killer is a lot more stressful: Unless you play a strong killer, you constantly need to make important decisions on how to play efficiently and then also have the mechanical skill to realize those plans (even though most structures don't leave much room for killer skill). However, this also makes it more challenging.
Therefore, I would say that survivor is a better role for just having light-hearted fun but playing killer is more satisfying to me personally.
I have fun killer games every once in a while, but most are just stressful.
Survivor on the other hand is super chill.
Killer games usually go really well and are well balanced for me currently. Sure I may not 4k every game but I feel that both sides did really well. Even with the toxic swf flashlight firecracker the games can turn out really funny when they're so cocky and do smart plays.