Am I still "bad" now?

IMG_20200201_224116.png

3 perks noed never activate they must cleanse

Comments

  • Aren't we all bad in our own special way?

  • @Heartbound said:

    Aren't we all bad in our own special way?

    I silence the booli critics

  • Heckin' boolies. Sacrifice them to the entity!

  • @Heartbound said:

    Heckin' boolies. Sacrifice them to the entity!

    These players in pic actually nice no post game hate and they play three perk too I never got ds hit

  • Tbh I think we remember bad events more than good ones. Like I can have 20 fun games in a row but I'll get one game and I want to toss my computer out the window. That's the one I'll remember.

    I wouldn't recommend making your steam profile public, only MacMillan tier salt miners would do such a thing, but there are some pretty cool peeps in chat.

    Thing is, most people don't stick around until the end (I know I don't) unless they just got out the exit gates. It kinda skews what you see a bit imo.

    Edit: auto correct betrayed me

    Double edit: looks like everyone got lots of points and had fun. Good job 10/10 killer.

  • How baaaa ah ah ad can I be?

    I'm only doing what comes naturally.


    .... I am sorry not sorry.

  • Well, I personally believe if a person running something like Unrelenting then the player may be a bit bad. Mainly because they are running a perk where they are expecting they are going to miss attacks, and quite a lot possibly or else it would be a waste of a perk slot.

    That or you have no other perk and put together a random build.

  • @chase131119 said:

    Well, I personally believe if a person running something like Unrelenting then the player may be a bit bad. Mainly because they are running a perk where they are expecting they are going to miss attacks, and quite a lot possibly or else it would be a waste of a perk slot.

    That or you have no other perk and put together a random build.

    I dont have bbq with trapper yet and I don't use builds per say I pick what I feel like or what I have on hand

    More prone to miss on console with the poor fps and it doesn't help that sometimes the game target assist thing will miss if survivor squirm a lot

  • Considering you felt the need to post this as some absolute proof you arnt, yeah you probably are.

  • @ZoneDymo said:

    Considering you felt the need to post this as some absolute proof you arnt, yeah you probably are.

    Why you always insult people in posts? Stop booli please take anger class