What rank are you?
in Polls
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Rank 1 as survivor, because pipping is brainless as survivor, even as solo.
As killer I generally linger around 2-4. Mainly because I don't bend my playstyle to the pipping system.
Rank doesn't matter btw
This is a pool only for mains?
I play survivor but have killer ranking as well
I meant it for Survivor
9 survivor 11 killer. This season I didn't play much fsr
4 Survivor. Wish I wasn't.
13 Killer. Much more fun. There's something about high-yellow/low-green that feels better than Red.
Rank 2 Killer and Rank 3 Survivor last I checked.
Not that it matters in any way: I face as many Purple and Yellow Ranks as I do Red Ranks, and some of those Yellows play smarter than the Reds and Purples.
2 as survivor; 5 as killer.