Plague Buff Ideas
- Plague gains a 15% increased action speed when interacting with infected objects (Ex. pallets, vaults, gens, etc..)
- Fully infected survivors gain a 15% decreased action speed. (Make survivors actually be afraid of getting infected and force them to cleanse)
- Moderately increase the effectiveness of Vile Purge
Comments
The action speed buff would be interesting, but I think the 25% penalty is a bit much. Sure being sick doesn’t do much, but it eliminated stealth and ensures an insta down.
Also if survivors are constantly cleansing the plag will constantly be getting super vomit which is already VERY powerful.
25% would also cause survivors to dc a lot b/c “forever plague”. We all know and hated forever Freddy, so let’s not create forever plague.
the current vile purge effectiveness is fine.
No to the first, since it doesn't make sense.
Yes to the second. though I'd tone it down to 10, maybe 15%. 25% will see a constant wave of dcing like we saw with Freddy Forever.
I would like the third, but it would need to be a slight over moderate increase, since her addons can do that pretty well. It couldn't be implemented with the second idea, however, as that would make it op.
Personally, I'd like to see her Corrupt be able to damage gens. No perks would work on it, it would be like a normal kick, but still. Would help her save time.
My biggest issue with Plague, aside from survivors holding her power, is EGC. If survivors make it to the EGC, they pretty much get a free escape when the cleanse. It's rather frustrating. Would like something to aid in that aside from NOED.
Just because the first one doesn't make sense doesn't mean it shouldn't be included
I'd recommend forming it to a third sickness stage that plague cant influence, incurring a scary penalty for being stage 3, that way survivors can delay her power up but not make it not a factor..changes little of gameplay and helps plague pressure more effectively
I like the idea, but the slowdown is WAY too high. Thantaphobia only goes to 12% max. Everyone would just use Plague 24/7 for kills!
Maybe decrease slowdown to 4%...cleansing is already a pretty powerful strategy on some maps.
Lol true, I fixed it to 15%