BT buff idea
I think if you had the perk and somome unhooked you in the killer terror radius you would get the bt affect if the rescuer didn’t have bt the perk would last for for 5 10 15 seconds after the unhook would this be to strong ? Or would it be justified with the increase of tunneling and camping
Comments
Did you just explain the BT how it is atm?
im pretty sure that was borrowed time very originally
This is what I meant
No I meant if YOU had the perk and the rescuer didn’t
Ah ok. So make BT only trigger on yourself if you have it equiped? Sound pretty good to me then
Yep sorry for the caption lmao I’m tired I’ve been up all day
Np.
But honestly thats 200 IQ. You basicly have the same effect but can avoid others farming you. I think this idea needs some more attention
BT needs a nerf, not a buff. It''s already one of the strongest perks in the game.
Tbh how the op described it, it is neither a buff nor a nerf. It will only make survivors unhook more savely.
Doesn't seem like it would make much difference either way.
I'd rather BT transfer the hit from the rescued to the rescuer that is running it. This preserves it as a way to prevent the person being unhooked from getting tunneled but also asks the person rescuing to make a smart save and the perk comes with a cost. Currently it's a free game swinging effect with zero cost and asks nothing of the survivor.
Thats a great idea. I like that. Maybe you should post that idea in a seperate thread.
You mean old bt?