Should I switch from Xbox to pc?
I want to get better players on DBD, so I want to switch to pc, but I think my computer will just barely handle DBD on low settings, and that's what's stopping me. Should I still get it even if it'll run on low quality, or should I stay on Xbox?
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
I don’t think dbd requires a 1500$ computer bc my school laptop can handle dbd just fine but I usually play on Xbox and PS4
DbD isn't very taxing on PC, and you're gonna want to play the game on low or medium anyway. It's clearer and brighter without all of the AO and shadows thrown everywhere and just looks better imo.
Dedicated servers though...🤢
If you have game pass ultimate you can use that to play DbD from there for PC. I switched from Xbox a while back for the same reason, I just wanted new players to play with instead of the same ones over and over. It has been a much better overall experience. It's pretty cool when i land in the same lobby as some of my favorite streamers and the devs.
Xbox is the best though...
I would wait until DBD has cross progression before making that move because you will have to grind everything back and buy DLCs you should already own. 😁
This is what my game looks like on pc and i get a solid 20 fps. The game has pretty bad optimisation. So if your pc is not the best like you said you would probably have a hard time running it. But console is not much better ether.
hahaha are you running that on a potato?
It is better on PC for sure. What really sucks is having to level up all your perks again. I've been on PC for 6 months or so and still don't have back what I had on PS4.
I would make the switch from Xbox to PC if cross progression was a thing. I don't want to have to rebuy all my killers and grind until I get the perks I want
It's not that bad at running most games i have. But dbd in particular always struggles to get to at least 30 fps. And to answer your question yes my pc is on the lower end.
Somehow I got the game for free, it just said install when I searched it up, and I don't have the Game Pass Ultimate. Is it a free trial or something? I'm confused.
Naw pc is for scrubs that cry to much and think they are good. Can’t wait for cross platform to come out on Xbox so I can smash on them.