Dev's Changing Matchmaking because of less killers?

Seems to be the case to me. Looking forward to when they just add killer bots for survivors to punch around instead.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • They just throw everyone together for faster queues these days

  • Any prove? Doesnt look So. Just plain words from your side.

  • @LetsPlayTogether said:

    Any prove? Doesnt look So. Just plain words from your side.

    Perhaps you could not it was a question followed by my opinion? SO yes, words, from me, just like those are words from you. Got anything else or are you just not willing to offer anything constructive?

  • @Vetrathene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1051859#Comment_1051859

    Perhaps you could not it was a question followed by my opinion? SO yes, words, from me, just like those are words from you. Got anything else or are you just not willing to offer anything constructive?

    You started conspiracy theory. I asked you for any prove. Still nothing from your side besides the bad try to insult me.

  • @LetsPlayTogether said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1051862#Comment_1051862

    You started conspiracy theory. I asked you for any prove. Still nothing from your side besides the bad try to insult me.

    Is that what I was doing? I am so glad you are here to tell me why i do the things I do and suggest I have no ability for introspection.

  • Got to admit it seems like they want to cover up the bad mm. We got to wait and see.

  • @Vetrathene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1051883#Comment_1051883

    Is that what I was doing? I am so glad you are here to tell me why i do the things I do and suggest I have no ability for introspection.

    And again no prove. Your biased. Nothing good comes from that.

  • atleast a bot killer won't get upset if you tbag LOL

  • @Vetrathene TBH. I think they had planned this quite a bit ago, as it was leaked by the that Leaks site. And everyone went up in arms about them "hiding" stuff which turned into what we know now. I'm not sure if there were less killers at that time or not? I think that would more likely answer this. It definitely does seem like a big difference and wait time currently, I don't know the stats of how many are playing killer or survivor wise though. So, I guess I'm not too sure as for why. I just know whatever the reason, it wasn't last minute planned, so *shrug*. But that does make me wish we could know how many on what side are currently playing/queued etc. Are there stats like that available somewhere? It would be interesting to see.

  • Its not necessarily a lack of red rank killers from what there used to be but more to do with the two changes made of late and not enough killers to compensate for one in particular.

    Dedicated servers made queue times rise which became even more evident when ps4 had them activated as many complained their queue times increased. This could be due to the regions being smaller.

    The change to swf match making pulled in more players to be matched with red rank killers. This is the one which can affect queues the most as just 100 x 4 man swf with only one red rank players means 100 more killers are needed to compensate or it effectively makes queues longer for a total of 400 red rank players.