How do the fireworks work exactly?
I’ve tried to blind killer with them but it never works. I’ve actually blinded myself and a buddy who was picked up, but not the killer. When is best time/place to throw them?
I’ve tried to blind killer with them but it never works. I’ve actually blinded myself and a buddy who was picked up, but not the killer. When is best time/place to throw them?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They’re most likely looking up as soon as you drop it. Try to catch them of guard and if needed take a hit then drop as there’s no drop animation after getting hit. Fireworks can blind survivors too so make distance before dropping it
i use them at pallets when the killer breaks it or I stun them
When a killer is bringing a survivor to a hook, body block the hook. Right before he swings at you, drop the firecracker and most of the time it will blind him. This was the only way I could get a flashlight save during the last tome.
It also disrupts the audio for killer and survivors caught in it meaning it can be used as a diversion or something rather then just blinding
From my experience timing them like flashlights usually makes the dude drop
They go boom