Self care with autodidact?
I feel like if autodidact worked on self care it would make self care so much better but this would probably be wayyy to op because you could literally get a full heel with one skill check , if this was real it would probably have to be at a reduced rate
Comments
I would maybe use it if this synergy worked. It can only do half a heal perk skill check with max tokens I believe.
yes because we should make the most used survivor perk across the board....better
Self care is self destructive imo, it’s a horrible perk and creates a bad habit of running to the corner of the map to go spend half a minute to heal yourself
It's used across the board but it isn't good. I don't see the issue.
Self care is the most effective slowdown perk and it isn't even a Killer's perk.
I don't recall old ruin directly helping the survivors out. Self care helps the killers lmao
Self care was nerfed because it had unforeseen broken synergy bs with it and killers couldn't physically kill people before they healed again lol
I wouldn't mind it working with autodidact. It'd take a lot of time to get it to work in the first place so it still buys killers lots of time.
Self-care is invalidated by Sloppy Butcher and Thanatophobia.
why would you make something better that is already the most populair perk?
You weren't here back when you could self heal fully during attack cooldowns then
That would be OP because Autodidact gets a buff from decreased healing speed. If you had Sloppy Butcher AND Self Care, you could get all 5 tokens from one heal lol
Can't tell you how many games I've lost as a survivor because my teammates won't stop healing. It is a garbage perk that helps the killer immensely.
Would make it meta. Survs would grind the 5 stacks and could fully heal while u break a pallet or two.
You don't make Selfcare better, you make the synergy better. Don't forget that you need 2 perk slots then. Swapping out most likely something like Adrenaline, BT, DS or any exhaustion perk. I would go for it from both POVs