Mine is definitely bond.
Bond. I run that whether I solo or swf. Its my favorite survivor perk.
Agreed, definitely Bond. I also like it for a 4-men-SWF.
bond. Very good to see what my team mates are doing around me.
Kindred.
It's a life saver sometimes and it gives you a lot of info.
Self-Care :)
Kindred is extremely fun and useful for me 🥰🥰🥰
Self Care and kindred
Inner strenght and Head on
Ineer strength
Sometimes I go Autodidact + Empathy just for memes
Bond. Not for finding the random bastards cause they won't heal me. It's so when they are being chased I know if they are bringing the killer my way.
Kindred. Even though if I'm being face camped by Bubba they still wait for him to leave, which he doesn't. Instead of doing gens.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bond. I run that whether I solo or swf. Its my favorite survivor perk.
Agreed, definitely Bond. I also like it for a 4-men-SWF.
bond. Very good to see what my team mates are doing around me.
Kindred.
It's a life saver sometimes and it gives you a lot of info.
Self-Care :)
Kindred is extremely fun and useful for me 🥰🥰🥰
Self Care and kindred
Inner strenght and Head on
Ineer strength
Sometimes I go Autodidact + Empathy just for memes
Bond. Not for finding the random bastards cause they won't heal me. It's so when they are being chased I know if they are bringing the killer my way.
Kindred. Even though if I'm being face camped by Bubba they still wait for him to leave, which he doesn't. Instead of doing gens.
Kindred.