300+ lobby ping as killer

Keep getting 300+ lobby ping connecting to players from Kuwait as killer this morning. The ######### is going on.

Comments

  • I had ths the other day, tested survivor and it was 24 ping.


    Everyone in my lobbies as killer were in random parts of asia ranging from Saudi to Japan.

  • @SunderMun said:

    I had ths the other day, tested survivor and it was 24 ping.

    Everyone in my lobbies as killer were in random parts of asia ranging from Saudi to Japan.

    Yeah, ive never had this many consistent connections to middle eastern countries playing anywhere form 8 am est to 3 am est. Its taking 5-10 minutes to find matches and they are always at 300+ ping and not in US.

    Just now got another one. Guess its time to lag all over them.

  • pReTty gOoD jOb sO fAr!

  • @FleshTorpedo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1050081#Comment_1050081

    Yeah, ive never had this many consistent connections to middle eastern countries playing anywhere form 8 am est to 3 am est. Its taking 5-10 minutes to find matches and they are always at 300+ ping and not in US.

    Just now got another one. Guess its time to lag all over them.

    Yeah. I just stopped playing and went to Civ VI (lmao not even joking, that's the sad part) and the next day it worked fine.

    I hadn't realised the ping during my first couple of games so I was very confused (and frustrated) as to why I felt like i was moving at Hag speed as Oni, too.

    They find ways to make the game feel worse every day.

  • We've seen a couple reports of high pings from that region this morning. We're looking into it and hoping to have it fixed as soon as possible.