Prestige Characters

With ranks being removed, and since they already have been removed in the Lobby. Can we please get something that displays our Prestige rank at least somewhere in the before, or after game lobby. I am hesitant to Prestige anymore characters since I can't show it off, since it no longer matters.

In addition to the above request, please make Bloodied cosmetics an outfit in the customize menu.


Inb4 you say "Just wear your bloodied cosmetics", well that's just it. I paid real money to show off cooler looking cosmetic's, and worked at unlocking other cosmetic's too. Like soon to be Feng's Demon Slayer outfit. I want to wear that, and still be able to show off that she's Prestige 3.

Comments

  • You could never show it off before anyway unless you were wearing the cosmetic.

    The only time people could see your characters level and prestige was when ranks were shown in lobbies, which is gone sadly.

  • @Mert_MK said:

    You could never show it off before anyway unless you were wearing the cosmetic.

    The only time people could see your characters level and prestige was when ranks were shown in lobbies, which is gone sadly.

    Yeah that's what I mean, and I was so disappointed. Now since they are planning on updating the ranks anyways (which I imagine means they are changing how the after game screen looks), they could add a symbol somewheres that shows you got P3 in that character.

  • BHVR I just want to show everyone that I put a lot of time into the game, and money x'D

  • I don't see it happening where every possible outfit has a prestige version. But I could see them releasing new special cosmetics (for a premium of course) that have a normal version and a bloody version if you are prestiged. I'd be okay with that honestly.

  • I just want my legacy back :(

  • Yes please show prestige levels, at least to the killer. I need to flex!

  • @Dreamnomad said:

    I don't see it happening where every possible outfit has a prestige version. But I could see them releasing new special cosmetics (for a premium of course) that have a normal version and a bloody version if you are prestiged. I'd be okay with that honestly.

    I don't expect every cosmetic to have a Prestige version. I just want the Prestige I/II/III symbol to display somewhere to either the campfire lobby, or end game lobby.

  • @NullEXE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1048697#Comment_1048697

    I don't expect every cosmetic to have a Prestige version. I just want the Prestige I/II/III symbol to display somewhere to either the campfire lobby, or end game lobby.

    I don't see a problem with that. I would prefer that it doesn't happen in the pre-game lobby. No reason to give killers motivation to lobby dodge.

  • I loved when you could see other people's prestige level. I wish they'd bring it back.

  • @Dreamnomad said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1048706#Comment_1048706

    I don't see a problem with that. I would prefer that it doesn't happen in the pre-game lobby. No reason to give killers motivation to lobby dodge.

    It could be just for survivors.

  • It's a nice idea.

  • @Dreamnomad said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1048706#Comment_1048706

    I don't see a problem with that. I would prefer that it doesn't happen in the pre-game lobby. No reason to give killers motivation to lobby dodge.

    They honestly should show ranks for everyone right now, so they CAN dodge if they want. Like seriously, if the matchmaker is this busted they should stop forcing everyone to sit through an entire match of getting bullied.

    If that rank 15 gets a red rank 1 SWF he should be informed, and allowed to dodge the lobby.

    That is until they fix matchmaker. Since apparently making it just not do that is TOO hard to do for some reason.

  • @Dreamnomad said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1048706#Comment_1048706

    I don't see a problem with that. I would prefer that it doesn't happen in the pre-game lobby. No reason to give killers motivation to lobby dodge.

    We already have enough motivation to lobby dodge.

  • To be fair, lobby dodging shouldn't even happen if matchmaking was good.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1048715#Comment_1048715

    They honestly should show ranks for everyone right now, so they CAN dodge if they want. Like seriously, if the matchmaker is this busted they should stop forcing everyone to sit through an entire match of getting bullied.

    If that rank 15 gets a red rank 1 SWF he should be informed, and allowed to dodge the lobby.

    That is until they fix matchmaker. Since apparently making it just not do that is TOO hard to do for some reason.

    That isn't an answer. For one thing rank does not equal skill. Everyone on these forums seems to have this notion that there is an ocean of players that are exactly equal to their rank just waiting to be matched up with them. But BVHR is just being mean and purposely matching them outside their skill.

    If you keep lobby dodging then it's not like the next match will be perfect for you. It'll just be more of the same and you'll be making the matches take even longer for everyone. There shouldn't be any more reason to lobby dodge. I'm getting to the point where I think the killer shouldn't even see anything more than a silhouette of survivors in the lobby.

  • @Dreamnomad said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1048764#Comment_1048764

    That isn't an answer. For one thing rank does not equal skill. Everyone on these forums seems to have this notion that there is an ocean of players that are exactly equal to their rank just waiting to be matched up with them. But BVHR is just being mean and purposely matching them outside their skill.

    If you keep lobby dodging then it's not like the next match will be perfect for you. It'll just be more of the same and you'll be making the matches take even longer for everyone. There shouldn't be any more reason to lobby dodge. I'm getting to the point where I think the killer shouldn't even see anything more than a silhouette of survivors in the lobby.

    Well I'll tell you what, "There shouldn't be any more reason to lobby dodge." I can definitely agree with that no matter what. So we'll leave it at that haha, that's the best solution for sure.

  • As a corollary, can we get charms to show up in the lobby? I wanna see what everyone is sporting before we get into the action. Killer charms are easy to see in game, but survivors' not so much, so make them visible in the lobby.