none, I'm scared of having terrible teammatesThe Hag. Everyone here I can look for, but I never use flashlight since I suck at it, and terrain (like grass) may hide Hag's traps, and without realizing it, I try to save the hooked teammate and *steps in phantasm (I think it's called) trap* HUFGHFDUMZGSDKUYXHGHGXHDF!!!! and panic and die, both in game, and real life.
I’m over 1000 hours played (650 as surv) and Myers still scares me. I often find I make very silly mistakes against him. Like this one time on the meat plant – and it turned out to be Otzdarva.
But I couldn’t tell you why. Maybe it’s the staring. It does make me appreciate Halloween much more though.
The Pig, the past few times I've had matches against her it's been impossible to get the traps off and I've died from the traps rather than her actually doing anything herself. So every time I see the match is against her, I hope I actually make it to the right machine in time since the past few matches it hasn't worked out for me.
Ghostface is more of a sneaky killer, at least myers has tier-up sound, even with tier 1 he's pretty slow so you can react quick enough. The ghostface though, the moment you realize he was there you're already 1-hit, plus the sound of expose status added to it even more.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Definitely Michael, the way he just stands there and stalks always makes me look around
none, I'm scared of
having terrible teammatesThe Hag. Everyone here I can look for, but I never use flashlight since I suck at it, and terrain (like grass) may hide Hag's traps, and without realizing it, I try to save the hooked teammate and *steps in phantasm (I think it's called) trap* HUFGHFDUMZGSDKUYXHGHGXHDF!!!! and panic and die, both in game, and real life.Claudette, no skilled player should have her
lol
Just an guy with a mask that makes him emotionless while chases after me and has an smol terror radius. Wraith is second because of his giant legs
I’m over 1000 hours played (650 as surv) and Myers still scares me. I often find I make very silly mistakes against him. Like this one time on the meat plant – and it turned out to be Otzdarva.
But I couldn’t tell you why. Maybe it’s the staring. It does make me appreciate Halloween much more though.
The Pig, the past few times I've had matches against her it's been impossible to get the traps off and I've died from the traps rather than her actually doing anything herself. So every time I see the match is against her, I hope I actually make it to the right machine in time since the past few matches it hasn't worked out for me.
How could anyone be scared of a good boy like Demo?
G h o s t f a c e
He can teabag your damn corpse.
Pig lady is terrifying. I always end up running towards her because I think she’s a survivor.
Myers on top seriously?
Ghostface is more of a sneaky killer, at least myers has tier-up sound, even with tier 1 he's pretty slow so you can react quick enough. The ghostface though, the moment you realize he was there you're already 1-hit, plus the sound of expose status added to it even more.