I really hope they update Kate's new outfit to the one they posted on Twitter. The banner they posted for the new outfit is very misleading to the one we have in-game. In the post she has blonde curly ponytails and her face doesn't look shiny.
Lmao someone said she looks like a blowup doll 💀
Also, why yall hating on the hat? It's the only time they gave her a cowboy hat and I love it.
I completely agree. The cowboy hat is the reason I'm saving up shards for her top. I LOVE the cowboy hat ;)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean it does a little bit. It's not completely stiff.
Yes it does, I just like bouncing things in outfits and feel it could be a bit more :)
She looks like a Britney from an alternate universe who made even worse life decisions.
It's so horrendous that I actually intend to unlock the outfit, and then I can laugh the entire time while playing her.
I like it but they need to fix the hair. It looks like dog tails and not like hair.
i don't play Kate but Yui :D This is why i bought the head piece for her coz i grinded those 7,2 K shards when i knew it was coming :D
Back to Kate, the only thing i like about it is the hat/top
I didnt like it. Im fine with using my biker kate skin
It looks ridiculous but it's also fun at the time lol but you can match it up with the other leather stuff, which is cool.
That's literally exactly why I spent a whole $10 on it
What?
Biker Kate is feckin hot.
The shirt is good (including the hat),
hair and pants are trash
I don't need skin any more.
Hair is god awful; shorts are OK; shirt and hat are really cool.
I quite like the top and pair it with the biker pants and some sun glasses. I think it looks pretty neat together
Ps: The picture is bigger on the forums than expected. I apoligize
Love the top rest is trash, combine the top with black jorts or the leather skirt and it's very nice.
Can someone send me a link?
I completely agree. The cowboy hat is the reason I'm saving up shards for her top. I LOVE the cowboy hat ;)