Real talk: Legion hate

After every hate comment, buff, nerf and rework, Legion to this day is still loathed as one of the most hated killers and one of the worst.

A bit of backstory. Mained legion before talks of their rework was even in discussion. Rework came and went and I stood with Legion cause I liked their playstyle even more than before. Am I wrong to assume that the general consensus was that the rework was a nerf? Anyways, to this day, I main legion and people still hate on them despite being considered a "low tier" killer. I'm hoping to get a thoughtful response about this. Maybe I'm just missing something that makes them so hated nowadays.

Comments

  • @FrenziedLegion said:

    After every hate comment, buff, nerf and rework, Legion to this is still loathed as one of the most hated killers and one of the worst.

    A bit of backstory. Mained legion before talks of their rework was even in discussion. Rework came and went and I stood with Legion cause I liked their playstyle even more than before. Am I wrong to assume that the general consensus was that the rework was a nerf? Anyways, to this day, I main legion and people still hate on them despite being considered a "low tier" killer. I'm hoping to get a thoughtful response about this. Maybe I'm just missing something that makes them so hated nowadays.

    #GiveFrankieAndCoAChance

  • For me he is a fun killer, he is one of the ones with more game and with whom I have more murders. I like their aesthetics and how to extend the games, just as I like to play against them I like to dodge frenzy

  • Unfun, unfair and unbearable to play against. That's all.

  • i like legion, i main him as a killer. when i play survivor seeing a legion doesnt piss me off. the chases are usually really fun for me and i dont find him annoying, but seeing him vault a pallet that i put down does annoy me a little bit. as a killer i can easily average 3 kills (not 4 cuz the last person always finds the hatch before me) without using any cheap tactics (facecamping, proxycamping, tunneling)

1 2 ›