Can't even upload screenshots privately to my library because of a forum ban 2 years ago...
Around a year or 2 ago i made a post that got me banned (even though i made a valid point but whatever) and i haven't been able to post discussions on dbd. ok, whatever, less toxicity to respond to anyway. Now, and this has been going on for two months but the system never told me why until now, i haven't been able to upload screenshots. Apparently all of a sudden i cant upload screenshots from dbd at all, even if private, despite the screenshots not even touching the forums.
######### BHVR, there was literally no reason to prevent me from uploading screenshots TO MY OWN PERSONAL LIBRARY PRIVATELY, but apparently i should just get banned from my own computer now all because i told exploiters to kill themselves for making the game worse...
Comments
That sounds like a Steam bug.
it cant be, its saying i cant upload cause of the forum ban
I also got banned for telling an exploiter/hacker to kill himself. Two years ago as well
ah, so we are in the same boat, are you unable to upload screenshots aswell?
pretty much ye
That's a Valve policy that developers have no control over. It's not a matter of someone going out of their way to say, "No, I don't like you, I'm going to stop you from doing everything I can.", it's just all lumped in together.
https://partner.steamgames.com/doc/marketing/community_moderation#3
I wish they were separate, personally, but them's the rules. I suppose it's because some people would try to circumvent the bans by spamming inappropriate screenshots, guides, etc. to flood the 'new' page of the hub, which given some of the grudges I've seen people hold in my years of moderating, I can totally see happening.
*deletes 80% complete Freddy guide
I deserve it, though, for implying that DCing vs 4 BPS is a dick move and stating that a petition to unban Ochido was stupid.
You should NEVER tell anyone to kill themselves over a video game, regardless of what they do in it. That's not cool, and I'm glad you got banned over it.