How frequent are the bbq invites in the bloodweb?

As the title says, how common are the bbq invites in the bloodweb? I thought it was one per bloodweb level, but I haven't been getting them for the last few levels.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I have got one in almost all Bloodwebs so i'd say 80-90%
  • You can get more than one per blood web, most I've got is three per blood web. Unfortunately there is obviously some RNG involved so some webs might not have any.

  • With dwight i got at least one everytime. The highest i had was 3. 
  • @Kasies said:
    With dwight i got at least one everytime. The highest i had was 3. 

    This, I always got at least one per blood web, and the most I have had in a single blood web is 3, I now have 17 to burn (discounting any more I get) in the next 10 days

  • I bought one perk from the Shrine that I already had, then spent the BP on my Hag. Between that and spending most of the match BP on her, she went from around 32 to 45. She currently has 14 invites left, and i got the hammer last night. Only one or two of those bloodwebs had no invites, probably half of them had two or three invites.
  • Got four in a bloodweb yesterday.

  • So unfortunate RNG on my part :P Good to know, and thanks for the info!

  • One per bloodweb, exception being the first few levels. Sometimes you can get more than one. I've seen up to three once or twice.

  • @Peanits That's what I assumed was likely the case, until I didn't get one for my huntress at like, level 29